If you’d describe yourself as smart, creative and unexpected, we should talk. North Star is located in North Kingstown, RI. We’re about a 25-minute drive south of Providence and a short walk to a new commuter rail station with service to Providence and Boston. If this sounds interesting, stop reading and start responding.
Junior Digital & Design Specialist
We are looking for a junior-level specialist in digital marketing and design to support our marketing and sales teams. You will work with account managers and campaign managers to provide in-house support for design projects, websites, emails, landing pages, print and digital ads and much more. The candidate should have a high proficiency in HTML and CSS in order to provide customization to our web and email projects, and at least an intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to back-up our team of designers and assist in preparing print files for production.
Required skill sets:
- High proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Medium proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with marketing automation/digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of landing page, email, and blog builders/systems
- High proficiency in content management systems, specifically WordPress, and web launch practices
- Knowledge of hosting & domain management
- Agency experience a plus
- College degree
Bonus qualifications would be:
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with digital advertising, PPC
- Strong design eye, ability to execute design from scratch and package/prep print projects
Junior Account Executive
We are looking for a marketing graduate for a client services/junior account executive role to support our marketing and sales teams. You will work with the North Star team to support us as we focus on our new and existing client goals, business model and how our client’s company works. This support will help us be set-up from the beginning to be in a position to further our mission of redefining marketing. You will be the liaison between the account team and the campaign team day-to-day to ensure campaigns stay on point and on timeline to continue to generate the expected results.
You need to be hungry, humble, organized, efficient and a person that loves people. We are looking for someone who fits into our great company culture who is hard working and likes to have fun.
Experience: A college graduate who majored in marketing. Agency experience a plus.